UPDATE! – 19 December 2020
All National Park Authority centres in the Geopark and elsewhere are now CLOSED until some time in 2021 as per Welsh Government Covid advice:
- National Park Visitor Centre, Libanus: café, toilets and shop
- Craig y nos Country Park: Changing Seasons café, studios, toilets and car park
- Cwm Porth: car park and toilets
As per the latest Welsh Government guidance, do not travel except for essential reasons. Take exercise from home, please ensure that you respect social distancing, adhere to strict hand hygiene, keep dogs on leads and follow the Countryside Code.
Please #Stay home, #stay safe.
Covid-19 information on other pages on this site has been placed on a coloured background to help you identify it.
- Social distancing remains important. Advice from Welsh Government remains that you should keep 2m distance from others who are not in your party.
- Washing your hands and wearing a mask continue to be useful means of controlling the spread of Covid-19 in particular circumstances. Remember – wearing a mask in shops and other indoor public spaces is compulsory in Wales too.
- Follow the Countryside Code
- Welsh Government advice on Coronavirus
This page was updated on 19 December 2020