OS grid ref SN 765345
The remains of the castle beside the main car park are worth a visit as is the Tourist Information Centre nearby.
- Variety of building stones in use in walls and pavements.
- OS Landranger 160, Explorer map OL12
- Geological — BGS 1:50,000 sheet: 230 ‘Llandovery’
- The National Park Authority sells a Walk Card – ‘Explore Llandovery’ for £1. There is also a town trail.
- Llandovery building stones Geotrail. (£1)
- Tourist Information centre
- Pay & display car parking
- Shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs
- Mostly flat within town
- By car — on A40
- By train — Llandovery station is on the scenic Heart of Wales Line — see Traveline Cymru
- By bus — see Traveline Cymru