Here are a few suggestions for places that you might like to visit in Fforest Fawr Geopark.
- Brecon and the Usk Valley — if you are based in the Brecon area then there are plenty of places on the doorstep.
- Glyn Tarell & the Central Beacons — classic Beacons — well worth getting to know better.
- The Black Mountain — less well known than some areas but no less interesting.
- Pontneddfechan & Waterfalls Country — at the top of the Vale of Neath, this part of the Geopark deserves some of your time.
- Taf Valleys — coming up from the south? Some great experiences only a stone’s throw from Merthyr Tydfil.
- Upper Swansea Valley (Tawe valley) — thought about staying in the upper Swansea Valley? There’s a lot to explore in the area.
- Llandovery and The West — spending time in and around Llandovery or Llandeilo? Then take a look at what this area has to offer.
Looking for somewhere to stay in or around the Geopark? Take a look at the Brecon Beacons National Park accommodation pages.